Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


I love Valentine's Day! I don't know why, but it's one of my favorite holidays. I guess because not too much is expected and when you actually get a nice card or a gift, it is appreciated. My children and husband all made me Valentine's cards. They are very sweet. The children bought me Happy in Bloom which came with a free gift from Clinique. Gotta love free gifts! The free gift was a cosmetic bag filled with 2 shades of lipgloss, 2 shades of lipstick, eye make-up remover, and a moisurizer for the face. FAB! Olaf also bought me two POUNDS of See's Bordeaux and a Luther Vandross CD. Love me some Lutha! For the children we bought 10 mylar heart shaped balloons and tied them around See's chocolates. For Olaf we made a 12X12 photo memory book at Shutterfly.com. He loved it. He cried when he looked through it. I think you can see it online here. To all my friends who visit this blog everyday, thank you for caring about me and have a WONDERFUL Valentine's Day! Muah!

No comments: