Thursday, February 01, 2007

I love Thursdays


It is so sad when you look forward to a day of the week because of a television show. Tonight is The Office. I look forward to sitting down with Olaf and laughing for half an hour. I love that show.

On another baby note, I am currently high bidder on this. Love it! Yes, it is expensive, but it retails for $92. We'll see if I win it.

I am trying to get the school year finished before the baby comes, but I don't think that is going to happen. Olaf is going to have to help me. That is all there is to it. Grace is reading well though. She just learned how to read words that have two vowels in them. This is in her current reader:

Jane will make a cake.
Jane will bake the cake.
Jane will take the cake to Miss Dale.


I'm happy with that. She needs to learn a lot more before Kindergarten is finished like special sounds and such. I hoping I can rush through them as she catches on fast.

Camille needs to work on history. Olaf can do that with her though. Next year she will be in the 6th grade and I am going to put her in a co-op class one day a week. She needs some socialization. It will be fun for her to get away for a couple of hours and learn something at the same time.

Have a great weekend if I'm not on here before then:)

No comments: