Thursday, February 15, 2007

An Observation

If you can listen to the song "Dance With my Father" by Luther Vandross without crying, you are not human. I have heard it so many times and I still cry at the end when he says, "I pray for her even more than me." Gets me everytime!

On a lighter note, my husband is SO funny. Last night we stayed up late to watch LOST (yes, we are dumb) so it was about 11:30 when we were getting into bed. Olaf gets up at 5:00, so I knew he was going to be tired today. Anyway, as I turned off the lamp music started playing. I was thinking something was going wrong with the clock radio until I heard BARRY WHITE start singing "Can't Get Enough of Your Love, Babe." I started laughing so, so, so hard. My husband bought me the CD for Valentine's but didn't say anything to me. He knew I would crack up if he played it as we were going to bed...you know the whole romantic Barry White love songs. Once in awhile that man really makes me laugh hard.

I just finished cleaning the bathroom listening to Luther and Barry. The fumes from the mildew spray that I spray the shower curtain with are really getting to me. I usually use X-14 for the curtain (and that stuff is potent as it is) but I bought Lysol Mold and Mildew this time and it is killing me.

I did school with the girls this morning and now they are watching Flicka on DVD. We are still behind as far as the "school year" is concerned. Oh well, I guess I'll just school them all year this time. That's the great thing about homeschooing, eh?

Alrighty then, have a great day!

No comments: