Saturday, February 10, 2007

No implant and bed rest

Olaf didn't have his dentist appointment yesterday. He has a cold with some sinus pressure and they didn't want to drill into his bone like that. It is rescheduled for March. And it's a good thing too...

Last night a contraction woke me up. My uterus felt hard all night long. Everytime I got out of bed this morning I had major braxton hicks contractions. So I called the labor and delivery nurse who told me to drink a lot of water and take it easy today. That is what I have been doing and I am feeling better now. I am not having contractions every time I stand up now. I am just thankful that Olaf has been able to take care of the children today. He wouldn't have been able to do that if he had his implant yesterday.

So, back to the bed I go watching all the fun stuff that I don't get to watch unless I'm by myself. Like E! True Hollywood Story and The Discovery Health Channel. Have a great weekend.

No comments: