Monday, February 05, 2007

I don't remember

I honestly do not remember feeling this worn out during my other pregnancies. I went to WalMart yesterday to do some grocery shopping and I honestly thought about just quitting and going home about halfway through. I am tired, out of breath, and feel run down. I'm not sure if it's because I am old, fat, or if I really am sick with some sort of terminal illness. (you knew I had to throw that in there)

My sinuses are still hurting. My upper teeth hurt now as well. YUCK!

My mother and I recently got into an arguement in which I hung up on her. It seems my Aunt visited my website and printed out a few pages for her to read. She was thinking that Mom may like to see how I was feeling and how the children were doing in school etc. Well, my mom could care less about that kind of stuff. She saw the post where I mentioned that I ran away the summer before my senior year in high school and called to REAM me a new butthole. You see, my mother has very selective memory. Only her memories are true and everyone else can just stick it where the sun don't shine. So, when the venom began spewing...I hung up. I cannot imagine having a normal relationship with her. I hope I can give my children something a thousand times better.

The children are watching "Open Season" behind me. I rented it from Blockbuster yesterday. I hope it is suitable. What a good mom I am letting them watch it without me previewing it first:)

No comments: