Thursday, February 08, 2007

Gotta love Ben!

Ben has to be my favorite character in LOST. He is a fabulous actor. I don't like the new time slot though. It is too late for Olaf to be up. We will have to record it in the future. Survivor Fiji starts tonight. I think I will record that as well and watch The Office instead.

I think I am officially in my third trimester now. I am 27 weeks today. I love looking at my ticker and seeing less than a 100 days to go. He'll be here soon. I am really appreciating all the sleep right now. I wake up every morning and just thank the Lord because I know that in three more months I won't be sleeping at all. His name is still Simon. I think it's going to stick.

Olaf cleaned both of the bathrooms for me yesterday. I don't mind cleaning the bathrooms, but bending over the tub is hard for me now. I actually get in the tub and scrub it that way, but I get so winded. It's pathetic. I had to teach him how to clean the toilet my way though. I'm sure his way would have sufficed, but he gladly put on the rubber gloves and scrubbed it out by hand instead of with a brush. Yes, I scrub that thing by hand. Using Soft Scrub with Bleach. I love the smell of bleach. It makes me feel like my whole house is clean. I even use Dawn dishwashing soap with bleach.

Olaf gets his metal implant into his jaw bone tomorrow (for his tooth implant). Then it has to heal for several months before they can actually put the tooth on. I am sure he will be in major pain this weekend. I'm also sure the doctor will give him some good pain medication. I guess it will be a lazy weekend around our home. I am so ready for him to have a tooth in his head. His fake tooth looks... fake. It doesn't even sit straight with the other one. He also lisps really bad when it is in. I hope his implant looks natural when it's all said and done. It should for the thousands that we are spending.

No comments: