Friday, February 02, 2007

I really cannot believe this

I am getting another cold/sinus infection. My left sinus cavity hurts, my upper teeth on my left side hurt, my left eyeball hurts, and when I blow my nose (or cough) the left side of my head feels like it is going to explode! Olaf bought Zicam for me and I am going to try that. I don't want to be sick again. I'm not over my bronchitis yet. When will it end? I just want to cry.

Olaf is going to work on the basement this weekend. He really wants to get it all cleaned out so he can start putting down the radon sealant. Hopefully the guys will start finishing it in the next month. He hired two men that work at Delta full time. They will work 3-7 pm a few nights a week and every other weekend. They estimate it will take about a month to finish the basement. I'm not looking forward to the noise and the construction, but it will be nice to have a family room down there. The noise level in this little house can get unbelievable!

I don't think I'll be on this weekend, so have a good one.

No comments: