Sunday, December 31, 2006

Happy New Year

I have been trying to explain to Grace what the New Year is, but she has no clue. I guess I haven't done a very good job with her in Kindergarten. I need to work on the calendar more. Hee hee. How do you moms do it? When you have two different grades to teach...something has to give.

I am still in my pj's and it is after 5:00 pm. Can you believe that? I was up a lot last night with Grace. She kept waking up crying. I finally figured out what it was. Her shirt that she was wearing was making her uncomfortable. Once I changed her clothes, she slept the rest of the night. She cannot get over heated at night either or she will wake up crying. She wears shorts and t-shirts year round to bed. (So do I.)

Just think...in 4 more months I will have another baby boy in the house. How fun! Happy New Year everyone.

No comments: