Thursday, December 21, 2006

Getting used to the idea

that I am having another son. This little wiggle worm inside of me is a BOY! That is just fabulous. On Tuesday I took the children Christmas shopping for Olaf. Camille wanted to buy a specific present and we couldn't find it anywhere. Finally we went to Kohl's and found it. While we were there I looked in the layette section and bought some BLUE stuff 40% off. It was fun. I also bought this for $23.00. You'd think after five children I would have everything I need, but either I gave it away, or it is worn out. My bouncy seat broke with number three. My layette I gave away to a friend who really needed it. (About a month before I found out I was pregnant...) Chances are her baby will be done with the layette before my little guy comes along. She'll probably give it back.

Trying to think of names. I'm sure it will change a lot before he gets here. His middle name will most likely be Perry. That was my Grandfather's name and all of our children have family middle names. Camille Rose is named after our grandmothers, Caleb Scott is after Olaf's brother, Grace Ingrid is after Olaf's mother, Josiah Olaf is obvious, and this one will be something Perry. I like the name Otto (which is also a family name on my side-my great grandfather) but I haven't convinced Olaf. We'll see...

Thanks for checking in on me...

No comments: