Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Spiritual Journey

You know, I have purposely NOT written here about this new journey the Lord has me on. Mostly because I cannot communicate effectively through the written word (or even face to face!) and I know that a lot of my friends would be "worried" about me or my faith if I were to discuss these issues. However, as the Lord prods me, I may have to come clean and just let y'all know what I'm thinking now and again. For now I just want everyone to know that I am A LOT less judgmental now than I have EVER been since becoming a Christian. There is no more "us" versus "them" anymore in my mind. My view of God is enlarging and I have to say, it is making me a nicer person. I don't consider myself any particular "type" of Christian anymore either. I wouldn't classify myself even as "evangelical" or "fundemental" for that matter. Am I saved by grace? You betcha! And for now, that's all I know.

No comments: