Saturday, December 09, 2006

Have I wrapped presents?

NO! Not yet.

Today we went to a pizza buffet for lunch and then I took the Josiah and Grace to the Dollar Tree to buy gifts for their siblings and Papa. It's hard to take a three and five year old shopping because they are still in that "I want this" stage instead of thinking of the person we are supposed to be buying for. But with a little reminder here and there they picked out some nice presents.

Then we all went to Linens and Things where Olaf bought me this and this for Christmas. I cannot wait to open them! Being fat and pregnant means I will NEED both of those things in my third trimester. I am also going to buy a Bellybra in my third trimester. I heard they were fabulous for back support.

Have a fabulous Sunday everyone!

No comments: