Friday, December 01, 2006

I am so boring

I haven't written anything because...nothing exciting is happening. Life is marching on like it usually does. I am having trouble with Camille again. Several issues are creeping up that I have no idea how to handle. Public school is looking mighty fine right now. My husband will never go for that, yet he won't do anything to help me either. I am stuck between a rock and a hard spot. She is going to be the child who graduates from homeschool and says "I HATED homeschooling. My mom drove me nuts, was mean to me, and I didn't have any friends!" You'll see her on Dr. Phil in 8 more years.

Grace had a well visit yesterday. It was her first one in 5 years. LOL! They pricked her finger and she cried, but she did fabulous at everything else. She was in the 90th percentile for weight (51 pounds) and 75th percentile for height (46 inches). She got her first ever shot. A tetanus shot. The doctor didn't even give me a hard time about not vaccinating her with the other bazillion shots she is supposed to have. That was refreshing.

Josiah has watched a Charlie Brown DVD about 100 times in the last week. Good grief.

I watched The Office last night. It always makes me laugh. I also watched Survivor and am so glad Candice is gone. She was just....gross. I am totally rocking on Fantasy Survivor. I am ranked 11th out of thousands of players.

Have a great weekend! We are getting our Christmas tree tomorrow. It's supposed to be cold. Perfect tree-getting weather.

No comments: