Monday, December 11, 2006

This and That...

Grace lost her second bottom tooth last night. She looks adorable. You can already see the permanent teeth coming in. She went to the dentist today for a cleaning and they said everything looks fabulous.

I washed my chinese prefolds again today. I think that will be the last time before the baby comes. They are nice and soft now. Not to mention shrunk down to size. Those suckers shrink like crazy. I also bought four used FuzziBunz from my friend, Nancy. They are in terrific shape. No stains at all. I also started a Baby Jorek Blog. I'm not sure why exactly, but I started it anyway. I guess to journal just pregnancy stuff, then maybe the birth story, and a few pregnant photos here and there.

My friend came over this evening to drop something off. She came in with her almost one year old who would have NOTHING to do with me. However, he loved Olaf. Went right to him and snuggled down into his chest. This is the first time this child has ever met Olaf!! When his Mama tried to take him back so they could leave, he cried and reached out to Olaf. It was so cute.

I think I am going to wrap a present now. Maybe.

No comments: