Monday, August 01, 2005

It's late.
Bullet statements.
Riding lessons canceled at last minute.
Hate that because I had just woken up Josiah.
He was awake from 3:30 am to 6:30 am this morning.
I woke him up at 8:40 and she calls at 8:55 to cancel.
We normally leave the house at 9:20 am.
She had a dentist appointment.
Rescheduled for tomorrow.
Hope it doesn't rain.
Picking up Molly after riding lessons.
The children love to play with her.
Poor Molly.
Smothered to death whenever she comes over.
Desperately need to walk.
Desperately need to lose weight.
Have a training walk planned for this Saturday morning.
Hope it isn't too hot and muggy.
Plan on walking 12-14 miles.
Currently jealous of Mari.
She gets to go to tanning beds and buy expensive dresses.
I'm pale and frumpy!:)
Thinking of rewarding myself with plastic surgery once I lose 30 more pounds.
I want it all.
Tummy tuck.
Breast augmentation.
Liposuction.
The whole kit n kaboodle.
Can't afford it so it will remain a dream!:)
Found new lipstick that I lurve.
Covergirl makes it.
Kroger had it on sale for $5.99 and I had a dollar off coupon.
I bought two!
It really does stay on all day.
And it doesn't rub off on anything.
Not even your children when you kiss them.
It's the little things in life that give me pleasure.
Had an appointment with the ENT doctor today.
My throat looks fine.
If I get reinfected he wants to take out my tonsils.
Pray that I don't get reinfected.
Olaf still doesn't know if he made foreman.
The guy hasn't even made up his mind yet.
And you call that a good manager?
C'mon already.
It's been two weeks!
Make up your flippin' mind!
Time for bed.
Leave a comment.
'Night!

No comments: