Tuesday, August 16, 2005

More dress talk

I ordered a dress for the wedding. Well, actually I ordered two. They are the same, just different colors and sizes. Here it is. I ordered one in cantaloupe and one in watermelon. You can't beat the price!:) The bride is wearing this, so we want to see what color will look best with it. The bride is beautiful and very thin. She looks a lot like the model in the photo actually. She wears a size 6 at most and is probably 5'6". I, on the other hand, ordered the "W" size! All I can think of when I see 16W is 16 WIDE!

Olaf is all psyched about a Narnia event he is doing Labor Day Weekend. Our local Christian bookstore (Parable) is having a Grand Re-Opening Sale due to a change in ownership. They are having J93.3 come out an broadcast live for three hours. They want to include him being there on their radio commercials for it. Now we just hope that the people he volunteers for can get him the needed supplies. They aren't too "with it" if you know what I mean. On the other hand, the secular group that Olaf volunteers for is awesome! They are so on top of things. However, since this is a Christian event, he has to go through the Christian media outlet. We'll see...

The 3-Day is rapidly approaching. I still need a new pair of shoes. If you haven't sponsored me and would like to, please click the link in my sidebar. Time is running out. I have until September 15th for online donations. So go, go, go, and sponsor, sponsor, sponsor. Karen is doing well by the way. Her husband rarely updates, so that is GREAT news. He is having too much fun just being with her. Thank you Lord for extending her life beyond what the doctor's thought was possible. Karen has been taking this and really believes it is helping her. She started taking these before she even started her chemo pills. She progressively got stronger and stronger. I say praise God!

Not much else to report! If you have read this far, then you must be really bored!:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always good to read good updates. :)