Tuesday, August 30, 2005

In case you haven't been to my weight loss blog, I lost 3.6 pounds last week. WooHoo! I'm not sure how it happened, but I am ever so thankful.

Today is Charity's birthday. We are celebrating at Bible Study on Thursday night. I really need to be good this week with my eating so I can celebrate with the gals on Thursday. Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting...yum!

Olaf has the girls at Camille's baseball practice. I have the boys at home. I guess that is backwards from what it "should" be. The girls should be home with me and the boys should be at baseball practice. This is Camille's first attempt at any team sport. She loves her riding lessons, but she really wanted to try a team sport. She is playing for a church baseball league that is split up by age groups.

I overate tonight. I got too hungry and had three slices of Pizza Hut Veggie Lovers Pizza. I think they are 7 points each. WOWZA! That sucks.

Need to run and take care of my boys. Josiah is drawing on the wall with a pen and Caleb is trying to self medicate with his seizure meds.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Me too. We went to Moe's. I don't even want to think about the points!! At least we have two weeks before weighing in. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. :o)

Charity said...

Can't wait to have that cake tonight!! And to "party" wih everyone. :)