Friday, September 02, 2005

Charity's Birthday

This is Charity and her Superwoman socks! I just had to buy them for her. She has a Wonder Woman shirt already, so she *needed* those socks! We celebrated her birthday last night at Bible Study. It was fun. Ms. Mike blessed me with this bracelet and this charm for walking in honor of Karen in the 3-Day! I have never had a piece of James Avery jewelry before, and I probably won't ever again! I was so humbled by her very kind gesture. It is just lovely!

I am walking tomorrow at 6:30 am which means I need to get my keester to bed. Olaf is doing the Narnia stuff at the Christian Bookstore tomorrow from 12-2. I want to go down with the children and take a few pics. I'll post them tomorrow. We did get some full size Narnia posters btw. They are folded, not rolled. I will be sending them out to those of you who requested them before. I think it was Cheri, Dawn, Mari and I forget! Anyway, we also have door hangers and mini posters of anyone wants some. We have more Narnia passports and buckslips(just a pieve of paper with something about the movie) as well. He got 10 T-Shirts all size medium, but he *has* to give those away! They are going on the "prize wheel" that the radio station will have there. Olaf took this picture tonight.
Look at Josiah's little fist all balled up at her! He is fighting off the evil Witch of Narnia!

3 comments:

Charity said...

Josiah is too cute! Have fun walking, and hope Olaf enjoys his stint as a radio personality, lol. Who knows, this could be the beginning of a new career. I'm going to listen to see if they put him on at all. Cool Narnia stuff, I can't wait for that movie to come out.

Anonymous said...

Did you take the kids? We were passing through there about 1:30 and I thought about stopping, but Ben was in his car seat in just a diaper ;-)

Anonymous said...

What a cute photo and awesome socks!