Saturday, September 17, 2005

Olaf is home

and all is well with the world again. The children were so excited to see him drive up in the car. (Yes, we were waiting outside!) I have gorged on German chocolate and really don't want to weigh in on Monday. Tonight I shall have a German ale of some sort and perhaps watch a movie with my man. I have a coupon for a free movie at Blockbuster. Right now Olaf and Josiah are napping in the bedroom and I am making the other three be extremely quiet which is just torture for them. I tried to take a nap with them, but the other three were being so loud and obnoxious. I got up to keep them quiet so my men could sleep.

Misty and I walked today. We only walked for 3.5 hours, so that is probably 11-12 miles. I tried to put moleskin on two of my toes. Bad idea. The toe next to the wrapped ones have huge blisters on them. No more moleskin, OR I'll wrap all of them next time. Did you know I raised over $3,600 in the fight against breast cancer? Whoopee for me.

I need to work on my Stampin' Up demonstration that I have agreed to do. Sue Protzman (a gal in my downline) sent me some samples, a stamp set to use, and some other goodies. I am so grateful for that. This Tuesday I am having a Southern Living at Home Party here. If you're local, you're invited!:) Be here at 6:00 pm. I'll have food for you to eat. I cannot afford to buy anything, so I hope it's not a total flop for the consultant. Maybe I can buy a Christmas present for Olaf's brother and his wife though. We'll see...

Oh, here is a photo of Olaf and his cousins in Hamburg. The little girl hanging on him is his cousin's daughter. She is eleven and has fallen madly in love with Olaf! This was taken in the Italian restaurant.


Have a great weekend!

Oh, I just had to come back on here and add this. Olaf brought these home from Germany. Imagine the texture of a puffed cheeto that tastes like peanut butter. Weird in a good sort of way!:)

1 comment:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

Glad your hubby is back!