Sunday, August 21, 2005

Weight Watchers tomorrow

Yippee Ki Oh Ki Ay! My friend Misty has agreed to start Weight Watchers tomorrow with me. I got a coupon for free registration, so off we go. I wonder what the "official" weight gain will be? I hope to be more diligent about my weight loss blog as well. I plan on stopping at Karla's site a lot and starting the FIRM again.

The 3-Day is rapidly approaching and I pray it cools down before that. This weekend has been so hot and humid. If it is like this on the 3-Day I will not be able to make it. You can hardly breathe outside let alone walk 20-24 miles a day. Misty and I walked very early yesterday morning and after only 2 hours, we gave up. It was hot and Arbor Springs is very hilly! Next week I think we'll stick to Lake Redwine!

Olaf is going into work very early tomorrow. He wants to meet the guys in his shop that work the midnight shift. They get off at 4:00 am, so he is going in sometime prior to that. I think he wants to be there by 3:00. We went to BJ's today and bought cinnamon rolls, rugala, and brownie bites for him to take in as a peace offering! LOL! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow for some blood work. I have never had my cholesterol, trigylcerides, or routine blood work ever performed that I am aware of. So, I am going in just for that. I have to fast after midnight and my appointment is scheduled for 9:30 am. I'll only miss my coffee.

Can you believe it's almost September? Wow! Caleb's birthday is the 11th and Olaf's is the 29th. I walk the 30th. Before you know it, Christmas will be here! Then DISNEY! WooHoo!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I gained 5 pounds at Cursillo. They feed you. A Lot. About every hour. It was fabulous!

Cheri said...

I cannot imagine walking in that humidity. Good for you on going back to WW. Woot!!!! And did I know Caleb's bday was the 11th? Cause that is Nathan's bday too. (coolio, huh?) And I'm not laughing at you talking about how fast time is going because I totally blogged about that too. =) I pray things go well with Olaf's meeting with the night crew...and heck brownie bites are a terrific peace offering, unless they keep acting jerky in order for him to continue to bring in peace offerings. LOL

Stephanie said...

Good for you going back to WW - I'm cheering you on b/c I know I'll need all the encouragement I can get after baby arrives. :)

Anonymous said...

I sooooo want to go to Destin. I am checking airfares out constantly. I haven't emailed Jaimie yet simply cuz I was waiting to see if the airfares are gonna drop any. I promise.....I'm workin' in it!!! BUT.....even if I don't....my bil lives in Peachtree City. We haven't been down to visit him there yet but maybe, just maybe, I could talk my dh into a visit next spring and then we could hook up from there. Sound good???

Anonymous said...

WW is such a great thing!!! When are you going to Disney? We are thinking about going in May. Not sure yet, though.
Have a good evening, Love, Suzanne