Friday, August 26, 2005

My name is Luka

I live on the second floor. I live upstairs from you. Yes, I think you've seen me before.

That song is stuck in my head. Sorry.

Tomorrow I am walking 5-6 hours. I am supposed to walk 18 miles, but my friend Misty has an eye appointment at 1:00 and I'm not walking alone:) I would walk alone if I had an ipod. I didn't know I even needed an ipod until I saw the pink one! I'm still not sure what an ipod does or how you get your music for it. I feel like an 80 year old woman and technology is passing me by.

Charity came by today. She went to a store in Carrollton and brought me back some milk and butter from this dairy. The butter comes in this two pound roll and boy howdy is it tasty. Charity made loaf of whole wheat bread for me(she grinds her own wheat and the whole nine yards) and I have eaten several pieces of toast today with yummy butter. My husband loves the milk from that dairy. The cream actually rises to the top on the whole milk. You have to shake it to get it to blend!

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Rebekah Castleberry said...

Oh you silly!! Now I'm going to have that song going around in MY head! LOL!!! Thanks A LOT, girl!! ;) Have an awesome weekend!

Anonymous said...

How awesome!