Saturday, July 30, 2005

I went to the 3-Day Expo today in Atlanta. It was informative. The other Misty from Newnan (yes, there are 2 of us!) went with me. The other Misty is taller than me too! So, there are two tall Misty's in Newnan that are walking in the 3-Day. They had areas set up like how to put your tent up, how to pack your stuff, breast cancer awareness pamphlets and flyers, meet your coach, some vendors like New Balance and REI... They also had a few freebies for us like those neckbands that you soak in water that are supposed to keep you cool. Was it worth the drive into Atlanta? Probably not. But it was fun driving in with a new friend and eating at Sonic afterwards.

I am not one to nap, but it I had the chance right now...I would. For some reason (maybe its the Sonic) I am so tired. I think I just over ate. I was supposed to walk 14 miles today, but that isn't happening. Hopefully I can get 10 in tomorrow. I 'll need to get up early to do it though. I wish I had someone to walk with. It sure makes the time go by faster.

The children are out of the bath and need me. I have two little nekkid babies running around right now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi misty, i think i responded to you to pledge via your email. am i on your pledge list? for some reason i couldn't check at the site. tell me, and if not i'll try again later. does this make any sense? so proud of you for doing this, and so happy to support you.

Anonymous said...

hi misty, i think i responded to you to pledge via your email. am i on your pledge list? for some reason i couldn't check at the site. tell me, and if not i'll try again later. does this make any sense? so proud of you for doing this, and so happy to support you.

Misty said...

Hi Misty, I was just reading through some of your past posts and found this one about Expo. I think we need to make a trip to Sonic! :) I find your blog very interesting. You've even inspired me to try to start one of my own. Thought it would be nice since all of our family and many friend are so far away. I'll let you know when it is up and running.