Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Today is my follow-up doctor appointment with the ENT. My throat is starting to hurt again, so we'll see what he says. I also take Deacon to get shaved today. He is a moppy mess again and Olaf just doesn't have the time to shave him. It literally takes him hours to shave that dog! Do you remember the before and after pics of him the last time we shaved him? Too funny!

Thanks to the antibiotics I was taking I have a wonderful yeast infection. I am going to ask Dr. H if he can write a Rx for Diflucan. It's hard on the liver but does wonders for yeast! Sorry if that was TMI!

Karen had her port installed yesterday for the Herceptin and any other IV infusion that she may need. Keep praying for her.

My dentist, Dominick D'Auria of Aberdeen Dental, gave me $150 toward my walk! How incredibly nice was that? I did ask him to sponsor me but I expected the $25 just-to-be-nice donation. His sister was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 37 or 38 so it hit close to home for him. I am $9 away from $3,000. Anyone want to make it even?:) Speaking of the walk, I go to my FOCUS meeting tomorrow. It is required event that I must attend prior to the walk. I think they mostly talk about fundraising, but I'm excited to go anyway. It is in Peachtree City and I am happy that it is so close. All the other meetings are in Atlanta.

Have you ever had a pimple (or zit or bump or whatever you want to call them) under your eyebrow? Man, I have one that hurts! Again...TMI! Good thing I have bushy eyebrows! Ha ha on you Cheri.

Speaking of Cheri, she is officially 987 weeks pregnant today!

Off to pop a zit! LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugh! yeast infections suck, I just ask beforehand if this kind of antibiotic the doctor says I have to take is a general one or a specific one, and if it's a general one, I go "then prescribe me that yeast-killing pill and the cream as well"