Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I'm famous

Yes, the newspaper article ran today. It will be online tomorrow and I will link it then. The photo of Karen's family and myself were in color. They used a "walking" photo of me and not the "posing" one. I'm kind of grateful for that. It's fun reading about yourself in the paper.

You Are a Frappacino

At your best, you are: fun loving, sweet, and modern

At your worst, you are: childish and over indulgent

You drink coffee when: you're craving something sweet

Your caffeine addiction level: low


You Are Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
You are kind, popular, and generous.
You tend to be successful at anything you try.
A social butterfly, you are great at entertaining a crowd.
You are most compatible with strawberry ice cream.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooh, you are famous!! :)

Kim said...

Wow, Misty, your moving picture on the sidebar iw awesome! Looks great, and of course, it's a great message.