Saturday, July 09, 2005

New Shoes

Well, we went to Phidippides today. I got these. Let me just say, driving in Atlanta has to be a part of God's punishment to the wicked in the after life. And going to mid-town, especially where this shoe store is located, is just like being in Sodom and Gomorrah if you know what I mean. We passed this bookstore which has a patio on the front where couples hang out and get goosey. Blech! I just kept praying that the children wouldn't see it. I didn't want to explain an alternative lifestyle to a nine year old. Anyway, my shoes feel good. I hope to walk a bit in them tomorrow. Today I walked about 6-7 miles. I wanted to walk 10 but I feel so guilty being gone from my family that long. I walked for two hours this morning.

I'm tuckered. Went to bed LATE last night and got up early. I need to get to bed by 10:30 tonight...

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Hey, good to see you this morning if only for a minute. I was going to ask you how your walk went yesterday. Have a great Sunday! :)

Cheryl said...

I have Asics gels too, and they are da bomb! Except mine are pink. ;)