Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Feeling better

Shasta is making a slow recovery. He is still not 100% but he is fighting me when I give him his medicine. That is a good sign. I don't know what caused his sickness, but I have a feeling that he ate something he shouldn't have. Maybe something rotten or poisonous.

I went to my Southern Living at Home Consultant's house this evening, I won a great prize! I'd link you to a picture but it has been discontinued. It a cute serving platter called Song of the South and it has little pictures and southern sayings all over it. It also came with a little bowl for dip etc. I think it sold for $45 in the last catalog. Then I booked a show and got a beautiful trifle dish for free. And I won any item at half price. With that I bought a set of four bowls. They are so pretty.

Olaf interviews for a foreman position on Thursday. Can you please pray for him? He loves his job as a lead mechanic and won't be terribly disappointed if he doesn't get it. However, it's always nice to get chosen for a new job. The competition is steep, but no one looks better than Olaf in a suit!:)

Good night! It's late and I need to get going...

1 comment:

Charity said...

Glad Shasta is feeling better. So, am I invited to your SL show? :) I just got the new Country House catalog and want to spend ALL my money there!!!! See you tonight. :)