Monday, July 11, 2005

Newspaper Article

I am supposed to be in tomorrow's paper. They will have the story here, but there won't be any pics. I know I am going to be in the Close-Up Section. Anglea, the reporter, called me today to get the names of Karen's children. She is running this photo of them in the paper:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This photo was taken 9-11-04 in Hawaii. It was Karen and Darren's 12th anniversary. She had cancer here and didn't even know it. By that point she had already been to the GYN about the lump in her breast but was assured that it was "probably nothing to worry about."

Thank you, Tammy S., for your generous contribution to my 3-Day Walk. You are awesome! I tried to play Donkey Kong recently and totally sucked at it. I thought of you though. Remember what we saw at the Middle School while walking to Putt-n-Video? And what you said to the policeman afterwards??? LOL! We sure have some memories. I am blogging tonight just for you!

School starts for Caleb August 9th or 10th. He is so ready to go back to school. I am ready for it too. I started doing school with Camille and it is so much easier to do while he is not here. I work with him a little too, but his attention span is literally about 30 seconds. He cannot write his name. He can't even look down at the paper long enough to write his name.

Have a great night and I'll post tomorrow after I see the paper!

No comments: