Friday, July 08, 2005

I'm hungry

Well, the newspaper (Angela Webster) came out this morning and interviewed me about the 3-Day. She took a few photos of me walking down the road and another posed photo of me looking over my right shoulder. I hope I don't look like a complete dork when they print it! She is very sweet and I'm sure the article will be well written. She is going to run a photo of Karen and her family as well and give out Karen's website in the article.

Tomorrow I am going to walk my first 10 mile walk. I'll be gone for over three hours, so I need to get moving early. I also need to buy another pair of shoes soon. I am thinking of going here to get a proper fit. My friend, Sharalyn, let me borrow a book all about running and the author is the guy that opened these stores. I still want to be a jogger, but haven't attained it yet. I have never been a good runner. Even in high school I sucked at running. Now, 30 pounds overweight, I really suck at it!

As for my title, I am hungry. I am not sure what we are having for dinner, but I can assure you I am not cooking it. I am kind of in the mood for fried fish from Captain D's or Long John Silver. If I were in Oregon I'd go to Skipper's. We don't have any Skipper's out here. I'd also go to Taco Time. Oh, I LOVE their crisp burritos with mexi-fries. Now I'm really hungry.

Oh, I need to update about my ENT appointment. Dr. H put me on long term antibiotics for a full month. He also gave a prescription for Diflucan so the yeast won't get the better of me. My throat is not infected, however, it is still swollen. If this doesn't work, then it's time for a tonsilectomy. Sucketh.

I just rubbed my eye forgetting that I had make-up on. Does anyone else do that?

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Charity said...

Hope the meds work this time and your throat just gets better now!! How cool about the newspaper. Can I have your autograph? When is the story running? Have fun walking tomorrow! Love, love, love! :)