Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nothing special...

I just took Camille to her final piano lesson. She has a recital next Tuesday evening and then we are taking a break, maybe a permanent break, from piano. She doesn't like it anyway. The piano teacher had to convince her to play in the recital. She told me she didn't want to do it and I wasn't going to make her. Now she says she will play in the recital, so that will be her swan song.

Ella has been put on thyroid medicine. They also gave us a pain killer to give her once a day. I think it really did make a difference last night. She seemed a bit more perky. At least the thyroid medicine isn't expensive. Hopefully it will help her a little.

Simon is still not head down. I am convinced he will not turn at this point. At least I get an ultrasound this Thursday. It will be fun to see him. I am looking forward to having him in our home.

Camille is waiting for the computer so she can play Toontown. I guess I should go eat some lunch.

No comments: