Saturday, April 14, 2007

My Shower

Here is a link to my shower pictures. They are public right now which means anyone can view them, however in a few days I will switch them over to private so they can only be viewed by the contacts on my "list." I just wanted to give everyone a chance to look before I switched them to private. They are mostly of my friends that came, but I put a few of me (aka whale) on there. I cannot stand to look at pictures of me. I seriously need to lose weight.

The shower was fabulous. Charity did a lovely job hosting. The food was great, the company was better. I got TWO Bumbo Seats. Everyone there introduced themselves and then told how they knew me and said something that they appreciated about me. It was like hearing your own eulogy. I wanted them to go around a second time, but they didn't:) Almost without fail, they all said "what you see is what you get" but in different words. It's true. I don't play games with people. That is why you either like me or hate me. There is usually no middle ground. Miss Mike did a devotion and then we ate cake and opened presents.

Now I am tired. I need to take off make-up, write thank you cards, and have a piece of cake. Not at the same time. Have a great weekend!

No comments: