Wednesday, April 25, 2007

2 cm and counting...

I had my OB appointment today. She checked me and said I was 2 cms but can stretch to 3. Now, I know that means absolutely nothing in the long run. However, I am hoping that with the increased braxton hicks contractions and the loss of some mucous, it will be sooner rather than later. Don't take my hope away:)

I'd love, love, love to have the baby Friday. That way we can be home on Saturday and not have to worry about anyone else getting Caleb ready for school. I am such a worrier that I am certain no one can get him ready correctly and have him outside on time for his bus.

Caleb had Special Olympics today. It is the first year that we have missed it. He came home with 2 second place ribbons and 1 third place ribbon. We'll go next year. I can barely waddle along now with this back pain I have had the past two days.

No comments: