Friday, April 27, 2007

Nothing, nada, zip

Nothing new to report. No contractions, no nothing. I really was hoping for an April baby, but who knows??

The bad thing is, the person that would normally watch the children if I should go into labor cannot do it this weekend (She won't be available until Monday). My back up person cannot do it from this evening until Sunday morning. It's not like we have any family that we can call on. So, I have made back up, back up plans and hope it all works out. It would be so much easier if I would just give birth at home. Maybe Charity can come over and help me. You really don't need anything special to give birth at home. Just some chux pads and some shoelaces to tie the umbilical cord. (I can just see some of your faces right now and I am laughing!)

I'll keep you posted...

No comments: