Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Well, I think the basement may be finished today. If not today then tomorrow at the latest. How exciting! Then Olaf will paint and we will order our carpet to be installed. It will take about two weeks for the carpet to come in though. It really did take him 2 weeks to finish the basement. I thought it would take longer than that.

Olaf gets his implant tomorrow. It's the metal piece that goes into his bone, not the tooth itself. That has to heal for a few months before they put in another abuttment (I think that is what it is called) and then they will attach the tooth. He has about another 6-8 months before he will actually have a tooth in his head. He also took Friday off because he expects to be in some pain. We have some Vicadin here if he needs it though.

My friend, Dana, is stopping by tomorrow on her way to Tennesee. She will have her three girls and her two dogs with her. I have never met Dana in real life and am looking forward to it. I met her through Women at Home a couple of years ago. She was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 23. That was 10 years ago. Charity is coming with her four children to meet Dana too. Charity is on wah with us. So tomorrow I will be fixing lunch for 9 children and three adults. I will post pictures as soon as I can!

No comments: