Thursday, March 22, 2007

How fun!

After I posted yesterday about our Disney trip, I got to thinking... I thought it would be a great idea to invite Olaf's brother, his wife, and their little girl to come with us. I mean, there is plenty of room in the house we rented and I have never met my niece before. So, I wrote a quick e-mail inviting them (really not expecting them to accept) but guess what?? They said they would love to come. I am so excited. This is the first time we have ever done anything as an extended family. We upgraded to a bigger house so we could both have a master suite. They offered to pay the difference. This house has a jacuzzi too. That will be nice after a long day at the Magic Kingdom! That is, if I can get up the gumption to put on a swimsuit in front of them. I am really self conscience of all my fat. It doesn't help that my sister-in-law is gorgeous and skinny. Must find a very, very, very modest swimsuit with shorts built in down to my knees.

No comments: