Thursday, June 01, 2006

Summertime

Well, Caleb is home for the summer. Chances are I will be less frequent on the blog. He drains me both physically and emotionally. Sorry if you think that is wrong or bad, but it's true. I am a "no facade" kind of Christian. I think we're a rare breed in the "church" now a days. Especially in the homeschooling movement. We want everyone to think we are doing a good job, we never lose our temper with the children, we always look wonderful for our husbands, and always have dinner ready every night. HA! If you don't fit the mold of a "typical" homeschooling mother you can always come here for support and encouragement. Be real. Otherwise you may end up in a mental ward...

On another note, Olaf bought one of those above ground pools with the inflatable ring on the top at Home Depot. The children love it. Of course, I have to be out there because it's too deep for Josiah and Caleb has seizures. If you know me at all, you know that I don't do well in hot weather. Even in a pool. Especially when it means all I do is hold Josiah and stand there. And I don't like the fact that we have to walk through grass and dirt to get to the pool because I don't like dirty wet feet. So this whole pool thing skeeves me out a bit. But, I do it because the children love it. The pool does mean that Caleb won't be asking me to eat as long as we are out there though. That's a plus.

Oh, I have been getting a lot of spam tags over in my tag board. I try to delete them everyday. Just wanted you to know I'm on top of things over there. I may have to take the Tag Board off if it doesn't slow down.

Have a great day!

No comments: