Thursday, June 29, 2006

My husband is home

He got home about two hours ago. Of course the children accosted him and then we all begged for our surprises. I was the most spoiled! He bought me Angel perfum by Thierry Muglar and this adorable espresso coffee set. It has six floral cups with matching saucers and spoons. So ME! He brought home pastries and rolls from a local bakery and a TON of chocolate. There are four bottles of French wine, one bottle of chocolate liquer, and a duty free bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label. (We really aren't alcoholics) He brought the children some little French toys from a toy store, but they are liking the chocolates much better than the toys. I have had two chocolate croissants, two cups of French coffee in my new little cups made with my old French press, and a few pieces of chocolate all the while wearing my new perfume. Yes, life is good. Olaf is tired, has jet lag, and wants to go to sleep in his own bed. Good thing it's a long weekend. He doesn't have to go back to work until July 5th. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments: