Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Screaming Motherhood

Yes, I woke up this morning literally screaming at my children. I was still in bed at 7:00 am when the other three got up (Caleb had been up since 5:00 am) and no sooner had they gotten out of bed that the littles (Grace and Josiah) started fussing about something and Josiah started screaming and throwing a fit. I bolted out of bed and opened the door and started yelling. I'm sure they were thinking "Well, Good Morning to you too Mom!" I really am mean in the mornings. I always have been. Olaf will vouch for that. (Honey, leave a comment and tell people how mean I am in the morning...) I am not sure why I'm grumpy. It takes about 1/2 hour for me to be civil and then another hour for me to actually be nice. I'll never win Mother of the Year, that's for sure.

No comments: