Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday, Monday

La laaa La laaa laaa laaa...

Do you know I haven't had a hair cut in a few years? I mean, I did go about 18 months ago and had some long layers put in, but I mean a real hair cut. Where the length changes. I am scheduled to go this Thursday but it may not happen. That is Olaf's late day at work and I may have to cancel. My hair is LONG. Not like Crystal Gayle long, but long enough that it can be a bother. If I don't braid it before going to bed, Olaf rolls on it. Now, Olaf loves my long hair. He doesn't want me to cut it. I promised him that I would not cut it short. But shoulder length would be good. I need a cut that doesn't require anything more than a blow dry though because I will not take the time to curl it and all that jazz. Should I just leave it long? I mean, a ponytail is very easy. Suggestions? Pictures of cute medium length hair would be appreciated. How about color? My hair is very dark brown. Almost black. Should I lighten it? Highlights?

I need to go make Grace breakfast. She wants an english muffin with this on it. She is her father's daughter...

No comments: