Monday, February 13, 2006

On a Whim!

If you listened to the post below, you know my family spent the weekend in Syracuse, NY. The story goes something like this... Thursday Dawn calls me to chat a minute. I only know Dawn through Women at Home and, up until this weekend, had never met her in real life. While we were talking on the phone her husband suggested that we fly up to play in the snow as they had just gotten about 6 inches. So, I talked to Olaf and we decided to try it. I am so glad we went. The trip was fabulous from start to finish! When we arrived at the Syracuse airport Dawn was there WITH BELLS ON (really!) to welcome us. She has a Suburban so she was able to transport us to her home without us renting a car. Her precious girls gave up their room so the Jorek's could take it over. The children got along superbly as did Olaf and Scott. Of course Dawn and I hit it off from the get go. This picture is in the airport. There are bells hanging from that woman's neck!
Image hosting by Photobucket

Thank you, Dawn, for a terrific weekend! I don't think it could've been any better!

No comments: