Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I did it!

I actually worked out this morning. I am NOT a morning person at all and this is so not fun for me. Yesterday, Charity and I decide that we would hold each other accountable to exercise every morning. Since we are both busy mama's we made a committment to work out before the children got up. So, I put Caleb on the bus at 6:30 and popped in the DVD. I had to do a modified version of the FIRM because I am so out of shape that I cannot keep up. Honestly, I will never be able to do all the ab work those women do. I switched back to Weight Watchers Points yesterday. A week on Atkins and I lost nothing. However, it was good for me. My sugar cravings have dropped drastically. But then I received this from my husband yesterday. My Valentine's Day present arrived early.

The girls just got up and I need to go check on Josiah. Have a great day!

No comments: