Friday, February 03, 2006

Not fair, not fair, not fair!!

My husband has lost FIVE pounds since Monday. FIVE! Me? I have lost 0. Yes, that is a big fat ZERO. It's just not fair I tell you!

I got such a treat today. I was IM'ing Cheri through MSN Messenger when all of a sudden we were speaking to each other! How fun is that? We were talking instead of typing! I was tickled pink. If anyone else has MSN Messenger let me know. I'll add you to my contact list. Maybe we can talk online sometime!

I have done nothing today. Absolutely nothing. Nothing productive that is. I need to get supper started soon. Well, I take that back. I did do school with Camille. That is productive. I talked with Cheri. I consider that productive. I looked up flights for Dana. That was semi productive. She decided she didn't want my buddy pass afterall!:) My friend Jeannie stopped by with her newborn baby! I held him. That was productive. Hey, I did a lot today.

I am so glad it is Friday. My husband is home with me. I miss him during the week. He still gives me butterflies in my tummy when I see him when he comes home from work. He really does.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: