Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I just got through watching American Idol. I am so happy that gray haired guy with the harmonica made it through. I really like him. I don't think he'll make it to the final two or anything, but he's fun to watch. I also like that little blonde from the South. She is so sweet. It should be a good season.

I bought a cute notebook to put by my computer. Over at wah there are several prayer requests posted on a daily basis and I really want to remember to pray for all of them. So I bought this cute little notebook/journal thing for a buck at Michaels. I write down the prayer requests so I don't forget to lift my sisters up to the Lord.

I need to exercise. I fell off the wagon when we went to NY. I need to get started again. I feel so much better when I do it on a daily basis.

I stopped by Charity's tonight to pick up my milk and Amish butter! She drives 2.5 HOURS to Alabama to get milk from this dairy. AND, she does it with three small children in the car. Can you say CRAZY? Her children are in the car almost the same amount of time that it takes to drive to Orlando from here only they don't get to get out and go to Disney World! Sucketh. However, I am so glad she went because now I have really good milk and butter. Oh, and cheese too. Dawn has a great idea for butter. We like our butter at room temperature for easy spreadability. Dawn puts her butter in a mug and then sticks a small wooden spreader like this one in the butter. Needless to say, we have incorporated her idea into our home. It's much easier than a butter dish and a whole lot less messy. Thanks Dawn!

I also stopped by Misty's new house. It is gorgeous. Too big for just two people though. I am praying the Lord blesses them with a baby soon. ::writing that in my notebook by computer right now::

No comments: