Sunday, February 26, 2006

The Biggest Loser

Cheri and I were talking today about getting together some people for a Biggest Loser challenge. I think $$ will motivate me!:) Cheri says I will win just because I want to show everyone else that I am better than they are. She knows me so well.

I picked up some free clothes for Grace and Josiah today. A woman on my homechool e-mail loop said she had freebies to give away. I got clothes from her last year too and they were really nice. They are in the washing machine right now. They are summer clothes.

This weekend has been fairly lazy. We did a little shopping yesterday and today Olaf did some yard work. He let me sleep in today but I should have known better. He is always grouchy when he lets me sleep in. I'm not sure why, but it has been that way for 10 years. (Ever since we started this ritual after having children) We usually take turns. I sleep in one weekend morning and he sleeps in the other. And by sleeping in I mean 8:30 or 9:00 am. But I think the reason he was mad today is because I didn't get up until 9:45!!

Please continue to pray for my friend Karen. She is going through so much trying to starve this cancer of the much needed estrogen. They are trying to put her body into menopause and it's not the funnest thing in the world to go through.

Our Disney trip is approaching. We have been going to this website a lot. I am looking forward to the trip. It will be so much fun to watch the children enjoy themselves. We are using our tax refund to pay for the trip. We have been planning it for an entire year now. In case you have forgotten, or are new to my blog, a very nice woman gave us her time share for the week. Well, we had to pay $200 for the entire week. Not bad at all.

Camille's birthday is just a week or two away. I cannot believe she is going to be ten! I now have two children in double digits. We are planning a trip to the mall with her best friend. I think most of the time will be spent in the bookstore knowing my daughter. We will also probably hit Build-A-Bear, The Disney Store, and Claire's.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: