Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Still here...unfortunately

Happy Birthday to my brother, CJ! He is 38 years old today...I think. He never updates his blog, but at least you can see a photo of him there.

Ricki Lake did a documentary on homebirth that premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival. It's called The Business of Being Born. I really would love to see it if it ever comes out on DVD. She had her first son at the hospital with the normal interventions and then had her second son at home. I have been doing a lot of surfing at homebirth sites (and unassisted birth sites) just in case this baby makes a quick appearance.

Olaf has a doctor's appointment for his stomach pain tomorrow. I am happy about that. It is with a nurse practitioner though and I really don't trust their judgment. Hey, I'm cynical. What can I say? I am not a sheeple. (That's a cross between a sheep who follows blindly, and people) There are very few doctors that I fully trust. I have yet to find one RN that I think is more competent than myself. (Yes, I am a bit proud and narcissistic by nature)

Have a great evening.

No comments: