Monday, May 14, 2007

Off phototherapy

At least for now. His level was 11 today. We have to go back tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday morning for another blood draw to see if the bilirubin level falls again. I guess if it rises then we will be back on the lights. The only reason it would rise if he has something called breast milk jaundince. This type of jaundice can lasts for weeks (even months) and there is no need to do anything about it. However, I have a feeling that my pediatrician will certainly put Simon back on phototherapy if his level goes up at all. I guess I'll have to talk to her about it if his level rises.

I am below my pre-pregnancy weight now. Although my pre-pregnancy weight was still huge. I only gained about 15-17 pounds total with Simon and he weighed 8 and a half. I am planning on starting Weight Watchers again in a few weeks. Maybe at the end of June or beginning of July. I need to start exercising too, but I have to wait a few more weeks to do anything strenuous.

Caleb hasn't eaten dinner for the past two nights. Weird. I am not sure what is up with that. He acts totally normal and he eats his breakfast, but at dinner he pushes his food away and goes downstairs to watch TV. He hasn't even asked for a snack the last two days.

Josiah is getting so handsome. He is dressed so cute today in a Tommy Hilfiger shirt (it's a hand-me-down people) and shorts. Let me take a picture so you can see just how adorable he is.


And here is one of Simon today:

No comments: