Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Z-Pack...finally

I went to my regularly scheduled OB appointment today for my glucose test. (Blech!) The midwife listened to my lungs and said, "You sound awful!" She called in some antibiotics and I am going back for a recheck of my lungs next Wednesday. All of this a day after my Primary Care Doctor said all was fine. Who knows?? I haven't gained any weight for 8 or 9 weeks, but the baby is growing fine. My uterus was measuring 26 weeks (I am 25 tomorrow) so she wasn't concerned about the weight. The heartbeat was fine and he was lying transverse like he always does.

We were able to go to Olive Garden yesterday for lunch! Caleb didn't have a fever when he woke up and wanted to go to school. It's just hard to enjoy your food when you are sick.

All the children are sick. They are coughing. Especially Josiah. I am going to give him some cough medicine tonight even though he is going to fight me tooth and nail.

No comments: