Saturday, January 27, 2007

Saturday

I think my cough is getting a little better, but my wheezing/crackling/gurgling continues. It really scares me. I wake up at 3:30 am and listen to myself breathe and I lie there and worry. I wonder what it could possibly be and why it isn't going away. Worry, worry, worry...

Today I bought a used Baby Bjorn carrier for $10. It's an older model, but it will do. I also washed more layette stuff and organized it all in a drawer. I am all set minus some receiving blankets. I have no idea what I did with all my other blankets. My friend, Cheri, pointed out these diaper bags on Ebay to me. How adorable! The funny thing is, she lives near me. Just a few towns over. Oh, and I got this in the mail today! I love it. I bought this pattern. I also bought my very first Bravado nursing bra. It's fine, but I think my bras are more conducive to nursing.

I saw my friend, Karen, and her family Friday night at the local pizza place. She is back on chemo and it makes her feel worn out. But she looked really good. It was nice just saying hello and talking for a minute or two. Keep praying for her and her family as they walk through this battle with cancer.

I posted a picture of myself over at the baby blog.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: