Thursday, January 18, 2007

Catch Up

Well, yesterday Grace wakes up vomiting. If you know me at all, you know how much I fear vomiting. I can watch others vomit and take care of them, but the thought of ME vomiting scares me to death. I am hoping I don't catch it. She seems fine now which I am grateful for.

Josiah has had hives on his face, arms, and legs for three days now. We have no idea what is causing them so he is on a constant dose of Benadryl. Nothing is new in his diet or in our laundry detergent. The Benadryl helps a little, but not a lot. They don't seem to bother him too much.

We have a cold snap right now. It finally feels like winter. It went from 72 degrees to 45 degrees in one day. I love the colder weather, but it doesn't last long down here.

I got on the scale this morning. I am back down to 6 pounds total weight gain. I was up to 8 at one point. I don't know why my body isn't putting on any weight. I haven't gained in over a month. I am 24 weeks pregnant today. The baby is still nameless:)

Did anyone watch American Idol the past few nights? I love the beginning of the season where all the bad singers audition. It cracks me up.

No comments: