Tuesday, June 28, 2005

This, that, and the other

My baby boy is now infatuated with Jay Jay the Jet Plane. He still loves Thomas too, but we have two Jay Jay videos that we play over and over. Why oh why do toddlers like to watch the same show again and again? They never get tired of it.

Darren e-mailed me an update on Karen. THey are putting out fire after fire it seems.

I must walk today. Yesterday I didn't do anything. I suppose I could do the FIRM today and call it a cross training day.

My throat still is not 100%. I'm not sure what is going on, but it is more than just an infection. I kind of have a feeling that a tonsillectomy will be coming. And I am not looking forward to that!

I got my new Stampin' Up! catalog today. That is always fun. I need to place a $400 order before the end of July or I won't be active anymore. Hopefully a few people will place some big orders with the new catalog. Also the Horizon of Hope Basket is available in July. That is the Longaberger Breast Cancer Basket. Longaberger donates $2 for each basket sold and this year I am giving 100% of my profit from the sale of that basket to sponsor Dana in her 3-Day Walk.

Here is a picture of Josiah. It's his new thing. He cups his hand behind his ear and says, "Mama, I hear something!" Dig the eybrow!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For some reason he reminds me of The Fonz...

Anonymous said...

LOL at Ello!! :)

My boys have been enjoying Dora lately! I am so sick of Dora and Thomas though that today I found the original Dr. Doolittle and put it in -they are watching that now!

Charity said...

Oh my soul, put that picture in a photo contest!! He is so cute!