Tuesday, June 21, 2005

And the verdict is...

"Mrs. Jorek, I am not sure what is wrong with your throat. Let's treat it as an unexplained bacterial infection and see what happens." So, a shot of steroids, a Rx for Augmentin, and a mouthwash called Bio-something or other and I was on my way. I am tired, weak, and just plain old not feeling good. I hope the antibiotics kick in soon because I feel yucky.

Did y'all notice that my fundraising page JUMPED...like SKYROCKETED...over night. One very generous person sponsored me for $1,000. My mouth hung open when I saw my page. WOW! The generosity of some people floors me. I will be at goal in no time. Hopefully people will not stop giving just because I made my goal, but that may be the case. We'll see...

I still haven't went grocery shopping. I was down to one (yes ONE) diaper. I stopped by Target on the way home from the doctor and got some. I also got one of these. I'm not even sure what it is, but I guess I'll find out!:) That is for "just in case I decide to camp" which is highly unlikely!

There is an update at Karen's page too.

No comments: