Monday, June 27, 2005

I'm busy

I'm busy, busy, dreadfully busy
You've no idea what I have to do.
Busy, busy, shockingly busy
Much, much too busy for you. -Veggie Tales in case you think I'm just being rude.

This day is flying by and I feel like I'm just hanging on for the ride. I don't like days like today. I have done laundry, swept and mopped the kitchen floor, prepared breakfast and lunch for four children. It doesn't seem like much but I still feel like I can't quite keep up. I'm chasing the bus and I'm really close to it, just not close enough to jump on.

I hope to get out and walk this evening. It's HOT today and very muggy. There is so much to think about for this 3-Day Walk. Much more than I imagined when I signed up:) I have been reading the message boards of those that just walked it in Kansas City. It's scares me.

I don't have any new news on Karen. Of course, you'll be the first to know if I do.

Have a great Monday...if that is even possible.

1 comment:

Charity said...

Misty thanks once again for getting a song stuck in my head. All I can hear now is Archibald Asparagus!! Hope your day was less busy today. Can't wait to see you on Thursday night. I have to email you about some stuff, talk to you later!